Resources for TEACHERS
- Teacher Resources: Looking for answer keys, lesson plans, or information about where particular standards are covered in Algebra Nation’s materials? You can find it all in the Teacher Area.
- Data & Reports:
Resources for STUDENTS
- Algebra Wall: Your students can get homework help and virtual tutoring at night and on the weekend on our interactive Algebra Wall!
- Karma Points: Students earn Karma Points when they help other students answer questions posted on the Algebra Wall. Each month throughout the school year, Algebra Nation will award an iPad and other prizes to the top Karma Points earners. To learn more about Karma Points, click here.
- Desmos: Desmos, the free online graphing calculator, is used in Algebra Nation’s content videos so students are able to discover core algebra concepts along with our Study Experts, and students can create and post their own Desmos graphs on the Algebra Wall.
- The On-Ramp Tool: The On-Ramp Tool is a great way to help students fill in gaps that they need to be successful in Algebra 1. The tool sets students on individual learning pathways based on their performance on our interactive tool.
- Community Service Credit: We have a system to help teachers and administrators who want students to convert their Karma Points into Community Service credit!
- “Test Yourself!” Challenge: To help students study for end-of-year exams, Algebra Nation holds an annual “Test Yourself!” Challenge. Students can win great prizes for themselves and their classmates. Keep your eyes out for information on the popular “Test Yourself!” Challenge in the spring, and for other great challenges throughout the school year!
Resources for STUDENTS, TEACHERS, AND FAMILIES
- Mobile App: Teachers, students, and parents can download the free Algebra Nation app by searching for “Algebra Nation” on their phone or tablet’s app store. All Apple and Android devices released in the last five years are supported!
- Parents & Families: Print out the Parent & Family Letter from our website to encourage your students’ families to log in to Algebra Nation with their student to get to know the resources. You can download the letters–in English, Spanish, and Arabic–here. We also have special materials you can use to introduce parents to Algebra Nation at Parents’ Nights and other school events. For more information, email Kayleigh@AlgebraNation.com.
- Other Ways to Use Algebra Nation: Algebra Nation’s materials and resources can be used in many different ways: whether you’re reviewing material, differentiating instruction, or prepping a substitute teacher, Algebra Nation has resources to help. For more ideas on how to use Algebra Nation in your instruction, check out this quick handout.
Remember, we are always here for you! Contact us with any questions, feedback, or if you want to schedule a free in-school visit or training from us. Email us at anytime: Kayleigh@AlgebraNation.com or Steve@AlgebraNation.com.